Monday, 29.04.2024, 10:29 PM
Welcome Guest

Photobucket

[ New Posts · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Forum » Guest Section » Guest chit-chat » calz
calz
GuestDate: Saturday, 14.02.2009, 4:45 PM | Message # 16
Group: Guests

lol...yeh it looks like the "i don't understand" escape post to me, seen it time and time again, oh well, it was good while it lasted.

just to note a couple questions there you had:

"ummmm ur clan thought we were hacking, at the very least suspicious, hence they asked to see SS's of the match =\ ummmm so how is it a lie?" If you seen the bracketing in my msg after the LIE part you'd see "that's an indirect flame calling hacks from my end if ur not catching on yet junior)

basically it's an assumption from the occuring engagements as you well know, began this thread. Don't think the word assumption is used heavily either, we had good reason to call it, but apparently you don't see it. Anyway going off topic.

Does "mainly" not appear in ur fucktard dictionary? So how am i contradicting myself...
"Grow up, take a hit and accept it, it''ll only make u stronger" id say thats constructive criticism...

well you did outline it, well done, but then again when it comes from a dodgy source, it doesnt really mean fukall does it? that's wat i was emphasising. Hope i haven't lost you yet.

The respect part i had a feeling you wouldn't catch on, it seems like i have to spell shit out for you, let me break it down nice and slow for ya.

"but the fact is, have respect for other people, and don't just assume u have the right to call some1 a little man, just because u are u, i dun even know who u are tbh... but yeah learn some respect little man." <<<<<------------- INITIAL POST okay, first of all you make yourself to be the "better person and more respectful" by not retaliating and going further, only to do the exact opposite... that's where i was pointing for the "Respect" issue and "contradiction"

"just because u are u" "but yeah learn some respect little man" just incase you couldn't figure it out.

Anyway it's not getting nowhere, no breakthrough with stupidity.. all i did was break down why ur full of it, nothing more. Like arguing with a woman, you drift and logic becomes void for some reason.

cakesDate: Saturday, 14.02.2009, 6:20 PM | Message # 17
Lieutenant colonel
Group: Users
Quote (Guest)
"better person and more respectful" by not retaliating and going further,

That wasnt what i was trying to do....i was pointing out that u shuldnt just call some1 a little man, when u dont know what ur talking about, coz afterall, who says hes a little man, have u met him in real life? Thats all. u didnt seem to get that point.

Quote (Guest)
basically it's an assumption from the occuring engagements as you well know, began this thread. Don't think the word assumption is used heavily either, we had good reason to call it, but apparently you don't see it. Anyway going off topic.

ur terrible at making ur point clear, u try use like proper language, and fuck up resulting in constructing sentences which barely make sense.
Anyway the reason i quoted that paragraph....So ur saying that u still think we are suspicious? or am i misunderstanding u again...

Quote (Guest)
well you did outline it, well done, but then again when it comes from a dodgy source, it doesnt really mean fukall does it? that's wat i was emphasising. Hope i haven't lost you yet.

lol haha, so my constructive criticism doesnt count, coz u think im dodgy?

Quote (Guest)
"just because u are u" "but yeah learn some respect little man" just incase you couldn't figure it out.

As far as i can remember, i justified why i called him a little man, and 'just because u are u' was sed because the person(u? cant remember) just came in and acted all high and mighty, probably thinking they are like awesome, and have a right to say anything and everything they want.

JUMP ON TS ffs

GuestDate: Saturday, 14.02.2009, 7:07 PM | Message # 18

lol meh, tired of repeating myself, and pin pointing the same shit to finely explain it, im off the merry-go round, i heel.

HadesDate: Saturday, 14.02.2009, 7:52 PM | Message # 19
Major general
oi dan, your shit at aa, go neck yaself ya fuckin retard.

Live the Creed est 1870
SA - Heaps good!
http://www.news.com.au/heraldsun/story/0,21985,25176473-661,00.html

MightyBearDate: Saturday, 14.02.2009, 8:50 PM | Message # 20
Lieutenant general
Group: Moderators
lol

you fail.

-lokateDate: Saturday, 14.02.2009, 10:01 PM | Message # 21
Generalissimo
Group: Administrators
c'mon guys enough.

[quote=Calzii]aa > life [/quote]

GuestDate: Sunday, 15.02.2009, 0:42 AM | Message # 22

hahahaha.

NotTheOtherGuestDate: Sunday, 15.02.2009, 8:47 AM | Message # 23

Why fail?

TonyMeleDate: Sunday, 15.02.2009, 10:08 AM | Message # 24
Colonel general
Group: Moderators
NotTheOtherGuest, omg get over it already

P5E3 DELUX, 4G DDR3, GIGABYTE 4870 2G, FALAT1TY XTREME , Q6600

NotTheOtherGuestDate: Wednesday, 18.02.2009, 7:48 PM | Message # 25

Actually Tony, I was being serious... on both points 1) I am NOT the other guest and 2) Why fail?

I was being sincere in my query... and FYI... it was the first time I have never posted here, just didn't take time to register before I lodged the 1st post...

BTW: I am not associated with any clan at all (should narrow down your search) but the IP should be a DEAD give away!

So .. let the guessing begin... lol ... I'll register as soon as you guess or on Friday, which ever comes first.. :) (Just remind me when Friday gets here... I've got a short memory [too much alcohol])

HadesDate: Wednesday, 18.02.2009, 8:11 PM | Message # 26
Major general
meh ur just a fucktard ban this faggot

Live the Creed est 1870
SA - Heaps good!
http://www.news.com.au/heraldsun/story/0,21985,25176473-661,00.html

CalziiDate: Wednesday, 18.02.2009, 8:11 PM | Message # 27
Generalissimo
hi curmit

MiTcHDate: Thursday, 19.02.2009, 4:05 PM | Message # 28
Admin
i cbf checking who it is, if it is oic then haii!! If not, then i have very little interest in who u are until u id urself smile

OICURMTDate: Thursday, 19.02.2009, 5:05 PM | Message # 29
Sergeant
Calzii FTW! Hey guys... it's "NotTheOtherGuest" smile

Nice looking site BTW... and Tony, love the Avatar... Hades, honestly, relax, You'll live longer.. LMAO!

Anyhoo.. It's Friday and I'm registered as promised... hope to contribute my usual esoteric views now and again.

Warmest RegardS!, as always...

OICURMT!/OICURMT2! ('cuz I'm Bi-Polar angry )

Late Edit: Man .. I love these emoticons... lol

--
Oh, I See You Are Empty!

Message edited by OICURMT - Thursday, 19.02.2009, 5:07 PM

CalziiDate: Thursday, 19.02.2009, 5:44 PM | Message # 30
Generalissimo
Quote (OICURMT)
Hades, honestly, relax, You'll live longer.. LMAO!

rofl, so true hades haha. you should hear him on ts. but really, hes harmless.

Quote (OICURMT)
Anyhoo.. It's Friday

thursday

Forum » Guest Section » Guest chit-chat » calz
Search:
New reply
Name:
Message text:
Security code:

Recent Users