Saturday, 27.04.2024, 7:43 AM
Welcome Guest

Photobucket

[ New Posts · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Forum » Guest Section » Guest chit-chat » hackusations and the like..
hackusations and the like..
TonyMeleDate: Tuesday, 07.07.2009, 11:09 AM | Message # 76
Colonel general
Group: Moderators
is this one of those games to spot the mistakes i found 6 do i win ?

P5E3 DELUX, 4G DDR3, GIGABYTE 4870 2G, FALAT1TY XTREME , Q6600

DarKSlaY3rDate: Wednesday, 08.07.2009, 1:04 PM | Message # 77
Lieutenant
Group: Users
Quote (Calzii)
Quote (DarKSlaY3r)
+ he went to denis house and forgot that denis has an ip 2

how you know that darky?
lol probs didnt forget probs just didnt know he or denis have one

coz he went onto another website, and i asked 4 the ip's he used, and denis had played AA2 on the same ip the day b4

ag member atmDate: Thursday, 09.07.2009, 0:26 AM | Message # 78
Group: Guests

reply to this bottom line ag mick is a dumb cunt who needs his head kicked in,any 1 want to do this then they better get in line.he has no balls he only had his child to his lovley wife so he could get the baby bonus.hes a unemployed dole bludger who works when he wants to.lol i rest my case lmao look at his servers on his home page allways empty or they have only ag members in there and there aa3 server is only 12 men ratfgdlmao.but thats mick for ya i guess.any way thats my rage on ag.by the way all ag members are banned from our server should have heard mick bitch like a dog rah rah rah rah rah rah.what a cock.

FDGFingerDate: Thursday, 09.07.2009, 1:13 AM | Message # 79
Private
Group: VIP's
Quote (MiTcH)
So FUCK ADF, u want to accuse InTe!_ ppl of hacking, FUCKING PROVE IT U CUNTS OR FUCK OFF! Do some reearch before u start trying to ruin pplz reps u idiot cunts

1 post then you can flame away. there will be no responce so it will be a free shot.

think ya wrong there mitch, in a big way. i just read the whole thread on both adf & here and it looks to me like an adf member was getting all stupid and medic not only shot their own member down but also stood up for intel, in turn fighting intel's case against isohunt.

as for a few intel members being proved hacks... well the only reply is that they have not done it with intels tags on. i think peoples reps have been damaged by their own actions here long ago. calling for dane to help in the same thread really does the dispute of hacks and their use no help at all.

as for ag and previous / current members hacking... geez, you let mick get to you so bad. there is like 6 pages of the shit on this thread in this forum alone. fucking hell... i wish i had that effect on people. is your intension to really give mick his 15 mins of fame?

btw, perhaps you might want to bg check this guid before you call me a cunt to: 21C4C905A29606843ACC05D3BC59C405

E8200 oc'd @ 3.8Ghz, P5K Mobo, Custom Water Cooling, 4 Gig DDR2 1066Mhz, 275 GTX, 1T of WD Caviar Black, G15 Keyboard, 19" LCD

MiTcHDate: Thursday, 09.07.2009, 2:10 AM | Message # 80
Admin
Group: Administrators
Fing, that post was made after the original "accusation" if u will, that being calling elitez (jonny) sus and asking for a bgc. Made before other ADF members stuck up for jonny. As i neglected to apologise for that now unnecessary flame and thank Medic and the other who stood up for JB, i shall do so now.

To be honest, i dont care about ppl calling us hacks, they can believe what they want, and we will continue to associate with whomever we feel.
Mick doesn't get to me mate, its just fun flaming him, like throwing rocks at people who cant throw them back smile

That guid (for the lazy ppl) belongs to jenny (micks wife) it is banned.. Was that one of the stolen accs? or the one where mick "had the hack on his computer to send to AON"

Quote (ag member atm)
by the way all ag members are banned from our server

I agree with you, but uh, who are u?

Quote (ag member atm)
there aa3 server is only 12 men

Any more than 4 ppl in there pings go over 50.. Some server.

CalziiDate: Thursday, 09.07.2009, 12:28 PM | Message # 81
Generalissimo
danes a good mate of mine finger lol, he helped us prove cakes innocence when they tried to frame him

ag member atmDate: Thursday, 09.07.2009, 6:48 PM | Message # 82

look guys bottom line is mick = isohunt has been proven in previous threads on other websites that i have visited.mick = CUNT,LOSER,DROP KICK,USER,ps just for info yes im a ag member atm just gathering some guys to leave they know what mick is like and what he has done to other members that have allready left ag no names will be metioned as if u read the threads on ag site u all know there was about 8 to 10 guys that left in 1 hit.also just for the record lmao hoggy told ag to jamb it up there arse also along with 5 other guys ratfgdlmao ag is going down hill fast and just waiting for the day when it does then watch the shit fly over mick to late mick all ready smells like shit and a lot of clans and ag members know it.i will post this thread as a ag member as i am in the high ranks there and im trusted.but when the shit hits the fan it will fly all over mick = isohunt.by the way aon allready know about isohunt imposing as ag mick and they are far from happy lmao if mick dows not tread carefully ag will loose all acces to psa as i have psa if that happens im gone.

MiTcHDate: Thursday, 09.07.2009, 7:13 PM | Message # 83
Admin
Good riddance.. Fuck them off..
But u really need to learn how to type/spell/sentence structure. Reading your posts is like putting together a bad puzzle.

Quote (ag member atm)
if u read the threads on ag site u all know there was about 8 to 10 guys that left in 1 hit

That was hidden in the members section, i only found out because i knew a few of the ppl who have VIP status etc there..

Quote (ag member atm)
high ranks there

Yawn, been there b4, its not high.

Quote (ag member atm)
as i have psa

If i wanted it could take me about 5 minutes to find out who u are... But i couldnt be bothered, can sum1 else do it plzz? smile

GuestDate: Thursday, 09.07.2009, 7:18 PM | Message # 84

yes mitch u know me quite well but plz do not post this as im doing u guys a favor here by keeping u informed whats going on with ag.so plz when u find out plz do not post it come to our forums or ts and we can chat there.

ps i think i spel checked everything here lol

MiTcHDate: Thursday, 09.07.2009, 7:45 PM | Message # 85
Admin
Quote (Guest)
im doing u guys a favor here by keeping u informed whats going on with ag

True enough.. Didn't think i was in the good books with any1 at AG.. Unless ppl are waking up and smelling the roses at last..

GuestDate: Thursday, 09.07.2009, 8:35 PM | Message # 86

bottom line never really had a problem with any intel peeps.played with u guys and you guys play the game with skill.if u were hackers u would have been caught by now either by aon or aci or other cheat org.if any 1 tells intel they hack they why have they not been banned from a anti cheat org as yet.come on u gob off fucks all u big men they think intel hack get ur screen shots out prove it and then peeps will belive it untill then gob offs shut the fuck up prove it then u can go smacking ur gobs off.if u cant handle the truth ag or any other peeps that come here and read this then go home back to ur mums tit and start sucking it.cause ur all acting like fuking kids when u call peeps hackers and got no proof.bunch of fucking wankers ag are.ps i have been posting like this on other peeps websites also.

MiTcHDate: Thursday, 09.07.2009, 8:37 PM | Message # 87
Admin
Quote (Guest)
i have been posting like this on other peeps websites also.

which ones?

GuestDate: Thursday, 09.07.2009, 8:55 PM | Message # 88

im sorry i can not say as my name is showen as i have basically said the same thing there as well.just not as blunt.the way i see it you guys r good u dont have banned account and if u were then my view would totally change.but in saying that i know u guys have smurf accounts so fucking what i say who doesnt.i have 13 smurfs big fuking deal i say.any way im on ur side guys and if i have my way ag will no longer be around just gathering info for aon admins about ag mick and isohunt.bottom line is he went around saying he was with aon as isohunt and i was smart copied and past and then gave it to aon head honchos.there discussing the situation over the next couple of days as what to do with ag psa's.or they just delete them and make them just normal people that cant handle the truth..

TonyMeleDate: Thursday, 09.07.2009, 11:33 PM | Message # 89
Colonel general
Group: Moderators
Quote (Guest)
or they just delete them and make them just normal people

fuck that would save them alot off time with all the bg checks mick asks for even when ppl dont look sus lol

P5E3 DELUX, 4G DDR3, GIGABYTE 4870 2G, FALAT1TY XTREME , Q6600

MiTcHDate: Friday, 10.07.2009, 1:23 AM | Message # 90
Admin
hmm, merge with the hall of shame?

Forum » Guest Section » Guest chit-chat » hackusations and the like..
Search:
New reply
Name:
Message text:
Security code:

Recent Users