[ New Posts · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 7
  • »
Forum » Guest Section » Guest chit-chat » calz
calz
HadesDate: Wednesday, 04.02.2009, 4:32 PM | Message # 1
Major general
Group: Users
[17:59:53] *chan* Calz: Seriously Mick, how the does Hades not have anything to do with it, we're a TEAM, maybe u dun understand that concept coz u run a small country here.... but we are a close team who look out for eachother, which is why we play much better than u(which is proven) so im allowed to say it. The fact is mick, someone like me whos been around for ages....but quit for a while, comes back and sees people like u sooking coz u think someone hacks....finds it stupid to be honest, and its even worse becoz ur handling the situation like a child mate. Grow up, take a hit and accept it, it''ll only make u stronger.

Now little man, as if call a full grown man a little man, i'd hate to bring RL into this but the fact is, have respect for other people, and don't just assume u have the right to call some1 a little man, just because u are u, i dun even know who u are tbh... but yeah learn some respect little man.

Added (2009-02-04, 4:32 Pm)
---------------------------------------------
now i just wanna say this, no true a word has ever been spoken, thanks calz that was some leet shit man smile

CALZ MADE IT

Live the Creed est 1870
SA - Heaps good!
http://www.news.com.au/heraldsun/story/0,21985,25176473-661,00.html

cakesDate: Wednesday, 04.02.2009, 4:56 PM | Message # 2
Lieutenant colonel
lol i posted that hades =p calz copied it into ts =]

HadesDate: Wednesday, 04.02.2009, 5:12 PM | Message # 3
Major general
fuck calz then, he's a homo for trying to gain my love, less for him all my love is now for cakes fuck u calz ya dirty black screenie hacker :P

thanks cakes smile (K)

Live the Creed est 1870
SA - Heaps good!

cakesDate: Wednesday, 04.02.2009, 5:35 PM | Message # 4
Lieutenant colonel
<3 u again hades =] mainly coz we laugh till we drop hehe =p

HadesDate: Wednesday, 04.02.2009, 5:39 PM | Message # 5
Major general
lololol

Live the Creed est 1870
SA - Heaps good!

cakesDate: Wednesday, 04.02.2009, 6:40 PM | Message # 6
Lieutenant colonel
lol?
Attachments: 0397262.jpg (101.1 Kb) · 9898439.jpg (103.4 Kb)

Message edited by cakes - Wednesday, 04.02.2009, 6:46 PM

TonyMeleDate: Wednesday, 04.02.2009, 9:23 PM | Message # 7
Colonel general
Group: Moderators
lol cakes

P5E3 DELUX, 4G DDR3, GIGABYTE 4870 2G, FALAT1TY XTREME , Q6600

GuestDate: Saturday, 14.02.2009, 3:20 PM | Message # 8
Group: Guests

[quote=TonyMele]Seriously Mick, how the does Hades not have anything to do with it, we're a TEAM, maybe u dun understand that concept coz u run a small country here.... but we are a close team who look out for eachother, which is why we play much better than u(which is proven) so im allowed to say it. The fact is mick, someone like me whos been around for ages....but quit for a while, comes back and sees people like u sooking coz u think someone hacks....finds it stupid to be honest, and its even worse becoz ur handling the situation like a child mate. Grow up, take a hit and accept it, it''ll only make u stronger.

Now little man, as if call a full grown man a little man, i'd hate to bring RL into this but the fact is, have respect for other people, and don't just assume u have the right to call some1 a little man, just because u are u, i dun even know who u are tbh... but yeah learn some respect little man. [/quote]

lol...coming from you, that's almost like going for a prostitute. (there's an analogy for ya) What a downside to the interent, you cant actaully look a guy in the eye and see if he's full of shit, and mate, you sir, are full of shit. That bunch of mumble jumble was the easiest defensive post one could matter and think you won the battle... a monkey could have posted that response and felt the glory too, but ay, doesn't deter the fact your lying sack of shit that will spin anything to make yourself look good. u wanna speak the truth, make a video, see how well you lie showing your face.

cakesDate: Saturday, 14.02.2009, 3:38 PM | Message # 9
Lieutenant colonel
wtf lol?

TonyMeleDate: Saturday, 14.02.2009, 3:42 PM | Message # 10
Colonel general
lol how dumb is this guy i didnt post that and cunt if u had any balls u would put who u are so stfu and gtfo

GuestDate: Saturday, 14.02.2009, 3:51 PM | Message # 11

lmao, it was a fuckup on the quote button that's all. So no Tony i wasn't directed to your post as you would see, the actual msg in the quotations weren't yours, ay Einstein? and im danwithabeer, all u have to do is ask, i dont give a fuck, just cbf making an account.

next?

TonyMeleDate: Saturday, 14.02.2009, 4:04 PM | Message # 12
Colonel general
y u still bringing this crap up grow up and get over it man

cakesDate: Saturday, 14.02.2009, 4:05 PM | Message # 13
Lieutenant colonel
Im the one that posted that, i think u alrdy know that tho, so what exactly was a lie? Coz well i didnt actually make any claims, or say anything like Dan has no dick, which im convinced wouldnt be a lie anyway...

So what exactly is ur problem with the post?

I might add Mick and I get along fine now after I posted that, it was mainly constructive criticism, more than anything else, except i admit there would be a bit of anger/flaming in there every now and then.

GuestDate: Saturday, 14.02.2009, 4:16 PM | Message # 14

okay, let's start with

"or say anything like Dan has no dick, which im convinced wouldnt be a lie anyway... " an indirect flame there which only proves you got fukall to say really so it's easier slipping in a pay out than actaully talking about what's happening at hand.

Moving on to answer your question about "which part was a lie"

"comes back and sees people like u sooking coz u think someone hacks....finds it stupid to be honest, and its even worse becoz ur handling the situation like a child mate. Grow up, take a hit and accept it, it''ll only make u stronger" <--- LIE (that's an indirect flame calling hacks from my end if ur not catching on you yet junior)

"Now little man, as if call a full grown man a little man, i'd hate to bring RL into this but the fact is, have respect for other people" <---- LIE well, it's only obvious really that you have no respect for the fact of your initial post, which is all well and good because it works both ways, i have no respect for you, cos your full of shit, but to say you have respect for shit when you dont, im gonna call the bullshit ;)

And last but not least, outline the "constructive" criticism there, i'd really like to see it, if you can, i dont see how. oh and finally just to ash out the smoke "except i admit there would be a bit of anger/flaming in there every now and then. " contradicted your post, so um yeh, nice try, lets go for round 3?

cakesDate: Saturday, 14.02.2009, 4:29 PM | Message # 15
Lieutenant colonel
ummmm ur clan thought we were hacking, at the very least suspicious, hence they asked to see SS's of the match =\ ummmm so how is it a lie?

Quote (Guest)
LIE well, it's only obvious really that you have no respect for the fact of your initial post
I dun even know what ur trying to say there....

Ummmm ur really an idiot....

Quote (cakes)
mainly constructive criticism
Does "mainly" not appear in ur fucktard dictionary? So how am i contradicting myself...
"Grow up, take a hit and accept it, it''ll only make u stronger" id say thats constructive criticism....

And who says im not allowed to flame anyway? i think im entitled to flame after our clan is attacked for suspicious play...

Quote (Guest)
"or say anything like Dan has no dick, which im convinced wouldnt be a lie anyway... " an indirect flame there which only proves you got fukall to say really so it's easier slipping in a pay out than actaully talking about what's happening at hand.

LOL, its a joke, since u cant seem to figure that out urself... i have lots to say, ur welcome to join our TS.

Ummmm yeah, to me this seems like u don't even know what the initial post was about =\ or maybe im just tired and cant make sense of any of this...

Forum » Guest Section » Guest chit-chat » calz
  • Page 1 of 7
  • »
Search:
New reply
Name:
Message text:
Security code:

Recent Users